Sunday, October 5, 2008

"We're a team of mavericks!"

I would much prefer it if Tina Fey were John McCain’s running mate. For one thing, she’s much funnier than Sarah Palin (and that’s actually saying a lot). For another, I agree with her politics (there’s an episode of 30 Rock where she tells Jenna [Jane Krakowski] it say on MSNBC that she supports Barack Obama, and Jenna ends up saying Osama bin Laden – hilarious!). But seriously, wouldn't that be awesome? McCain-Fey form America? Talk about unconventional.

During the debate watching party this weekend (the debates are on at like 3AM here, and while we all get Fox News, no one wants to stay up all night to watch Joe Biden and Sarah Palin bicker, although of course I’ll be up all night to watch election returns come in next month), I had a hilarious time watching Palin express her love, and Joe Biden’s love, for Israel. Yeah. They both love Israel. Makes me feel safer.

No comments: