Monday, September 29, 2008

Shanah Tova!

Dear loyal "of the sands and the cliffs" readers:

Shanah Tova! From my home, to yours, let me wish you a sweet 5769, filled with lots of love, happiness, health, smiles, learning, and fun. May all of your wishes and requests rain down upon you. May you be written and signed in the book of life. I wish you all the best.

With love,

Yoel

PS I have a very busy and excited Rosh Hashonah planned in the next 48 hours. While I'm sad to not be home and with my family, if there's anywhere else I would be satisfied being for the chagim, it's here. I'll write all about it during the Days of Awe, when my internet is not longer sketchy (b'ezrat hasehm) and I'm not in a rush to get all of my pre-chag cooking and cleaning done. The phrases above are loosely translated from the RH Hebrew class I had yesterday. In all seriousness, for those that celebrate it, Happy New Year, and for those that don't, Happy October!

No comments: